The Clovis Seventh-day Adventist Church is considered one of the most historical churches of the Texico Conference. Adventism in the town of Clovis, NM dates back to 1908 when Adventists started meeting in the area and formed a church in 1911. In 1916, the Texico Conference was established and located its headquarters in Clovis. Today, the gospel is still being shared in Clovis as the Clovis church continues to minister in its community.
Gathering TimesSabbath School: 10:00 AM
1501 E Llano Estacado Blvd Clovis, NM 88101-3846