Plainview, TX is located south of Amarillo and north of Lubbock in the Panhandle area. In 1909, brothers E. S. Taylor and S. Swinson held evangelistic meetings in Plainview. It is reported that S. Swinson, claimed that the majority of the people attending were “infidels.” Many of those “infidels” gave their lives to Christ and soon the Plainview Seventh-day Adventist Church was born. Today, the Plainview church, which is located in the center of town, strives to be a community of people that is answering the call of Jesus to grow in faith and meet the urgent needs of others.
Gathering TimesSabbath School: 10:00 AM
1114 Nassau St Plainview, TX 79072-6454