Reserve Bilingual Seventh-day Adventist Church

Details

The Reserve Bilingual Seventh-day Adventist Church has a long-standing history in the Texico Conference dating back to 1930’s with the conversion of the Martinez family, a proud catholic family. In 1939, 19 members of the Martinez family were baptized in the nearby river by Elder George Casebeer. They then built a church outside of Reserve in Rancho Grande, and it was the beginning of the Reserve Bilingual church. Today, the Reserve church is a small, warm congregation who enjoys worshiping together, studying God’s word and living out their faith.

Gathering Times
Sabbath School: Bible Study, 2:30 pm
Church Worship: 4:00 PM
Language: Bilingual

Location

Address
31 S Main St Reserve, NM 87830

Connect

0
Members

Pastor

No items found
Adventist Giving