In the late 1800s, gold mining caused a boom in the northern New Mexico town of Tres Piedras (Three Rocks). Several years later, in 1939, Elder Casebeer along with other missionaries, visited the neighboring town of Tusas and baptized seven souls in the Tusas River. Those baptized, went on to help establish the Tres Piedras Seventh-day Adventist church which was dedicated on June 10, 1967. Today, the Tres Piedras congregation continues to serve the Lord and be a light in their community.
Gathering TimesSabbath School: 9:30 AM
Highway 285 N Tres Piedras, NM 87577